'GCB' Actor Joins Constantin's 3D 'Tarzan' (Exclusive)
Mark Deklin joins Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke in the motion-capture big-screen project.
Mark Deklin, who was part of the cast of ABC’s recently canceled GCB, has joined Constantin’s 3D CGI motion-capture version of Tarzan.
Kellan Lutz is starring in the company’s update as the jungle man raised by apes, and Spencer Locke is playing love interest Jane.
Last week, Jaime Ray Newman and Trevor St. John joined the cast. Newman is playing Tarzan’s mother Alice, who dies in the jungle plane crash, and St. John is playing William Clayton, power-hungry CEO of Greystoke Energies.
Deklin will play Tarzan’s father, who is exploring the site of a mysterious ancient meteorite and is on the brink of a discovery when he dies alongside his wife.
Reinhard Klooss is directing. Klooss also wrote the script with Yoni Brenner. The production begins shooting portions of the motion capture this week in Munich.
Deklin, repped by APA and Michael Black Management, was a series regular on Lone Star and appeared on The Ex List and Hawaii Five-0.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack