'GCB' Actor Joins Constantin's 3D 'Tarzan' (Exclusive)
Mark Deklin joins Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke in the motion-capture big-screen project.
Mark Deklin, who was part of the cast of ABC’s recently canceled GCB, has joined Constantin’s 3D CGI motion-capture version of Tarzan.
Kellan Lutz is starring in the company’s update as the jungle man raised by apes, and Spencer Locke is playing love interest Jane.
Last week, Jaime Ray Newman and Trevor St. John joined the cast. Newman is playing Tarzan’s mother Alice, who dies in the jungle plane crash, and St. John is playing William Clayton, power-hungry CEO of Greystoke Energies.
Deklin will play Tarzan’s father, who is exploring the site of a mysterious ancient meteorite and is on the brink of a discovery when he dies alongside his wife.
Reinhard Klooss is directing. Klooss also wrote the script with Yoni Brenner. The production begins shooting portions of the motion capture this week in Munich.
Deklin, repped by APA and Michael Black Management, was a series regular on Lone Star and appeared on The Ex List and Hawaii Five-0.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!