'GCB' Actor Joins Constantin's 3D 'Tarzan' (Exclusive)
Mark Deklin joins Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke in the motion-capture big-screen project.
Mark Deklin, who was part of the cast of ABC’s recently canceled GCB, has joined Constantin’s 3D CGI motion-capture version of Tarzan.
Kellan Lutz is starring in the company’s update as the jungle man raised by apes, and Spencer Locke is playing love interest Jane.
Last week, Jaime Ray Newman and Trevor St. John joined the cast. Newman is playing Tarzan’s mother Alice, who dies in the jungle plane crash, and St. John is playing William Clayton, power-hungry CEO of Greystoke Energies.
Deklin will play Tarzan’s father, who is exploring the site of a mysterious ancient meteorite and is on the brink of a discovery when he dies alongside his wife.
Reinhard Klooss is directing. Klooss also wrote the script with Yoni Brenner. The production begins shooting portions of the motion capture this week in Munich.
Deklin, repped by APA and Michael Black Management, was a series regular on Lone Star and appeared on The Ex List and Hawaii Five-0.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014