Gemma Arterton in Talks to Star in Relativity Thriller-Comedy 'Wright Girls' (Exclusive)
Andy Fickman is in negotiations to direct the project.
Gemma Arterton is in negotiations to star in The Wright Girls, a dark comedy-thriller from Relativity and Atlas Entertainment.
Andy Fickman is in negotiations to direct.
Inspired by the Japanese movie 2LDK, the story revolves around two young actresses who live together, pretend to be best friends and are co-stars on a successful television show. In reality, they detest each other and go to extreme and violent lengths to do one another in when they end up competing for the same movie role. The role of the other actress has not been cast.
Bert Royal (Easy A) wrote the script.
There were some online rumblings several months ago that Megan Fox was attached, but sources say the actress is not involved with the project.
British actress Arterton is perhaps best known for her work in Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Her next big studio project sees her starring opposite Jeremy Renner in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws