Gemma Arterton in Talks to Star in Relativity Thriller-Comedy 'Wright Girls' (Exclusive)
Andy Fickman is in negotiations to direct the project.
Gemma Arterton is in negotiations to star in The Wright Girls, a dark comedy-thriller from Relativity and Atlas Entertainment.
Andy Fickman is in negotiations to direct.
Inspired by the Japanese movie 2LDK, the story revolves around two young actresses who live together, pretend to be best friends and are co-stars on a successful television show. In reality, they detest each other and go to extreme and violent lengths to do one another in when they end up competing for the same movie role. The role of the other actress has not been cast.
Bert Royal (Easy A) wrote the script.
There were some online rumblings several months ago that Megan Fox was attached, but sources say the actress is not involved with the project.
British actress Arterton is perhaps best known for her work in Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Her next big studio project sees her starring opposite Jeremy Renner in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!