'Ghost Rider 2' Trailer Shows Ghost Rider Urinating Fire (Video)
Sony released the trailer for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, which hits theatres February 17, 2012.
The new movie sees Nicolas Cage reprising his role as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider, this time adding Idris Elba, Ciaran Hinds, and even Christopher Lambert into the mix.
It's directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, the filmmaking team best known for Crank and Crank 2. The guys are taking the frentic Crank model and applying it to the Ghost Rider franchise, which has the trailer feeling, after they get through the long shot of fire, like it's had a Red Bull or two.
It ends with a kid asking Cage how it's like to pee when he's in fire mode, Cage saying it's awesome, then closing with Ghost Rider, seen from the back tastefuly (ha!), shaking his money-maker, using it like a flame-thrower.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR