'G.I. Joe Retaliation': Dwayne Johnson Teases Channing Tatum in New Spot (Video)
From video games to catchphrases, the Rock has advice for the star of the first "Joe" movie.
The Joes are ready for more action.
Ahead of next week's release of G.I. Joe Retaliation, a new online spot showing more from the action film has hit online, via Regal Cinemas.
Dwayne Johnson introduces the clip, which includes shots of his character, Roadblock, playing video games with Channing Tatum’s Duke, who apparently is good at kicking butt in real life, but not with an Xbox.
Later, Roadblock has some friendly advice for Duke, whose catchphrase “drive it like you stole it” doesn’t sit right with him.
“As your good friend, you need a new catchphrase," Roadblock says.
Paramount Pictures’ Retaliation is directed by Jon M. Chu and also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, and Jonathan Pryce. It’s set for a March 29 release.
Watch the video below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR