'G.I. Joe Retaliation': Dwayne Johnson Teases Channing Tatum in New Spot (Video)
From video games to catchphrases, the Rock has advice for the star of the first "Joe" movie.
The Joes are ready for more action.
Ahead of next week's release of G.I. Joe Retaliation, a new online spot showing more from the action film has hit online, via Regal Cinemas.
Dwayne Johnson introduces the clip, which includes shots of his character, Roadblock, playing video games with Channing Tatum’s Duke, who apparently is good at kicking butt in real life, but not with an Xbox.
Later, Roadblock has some friendly advice for Duke, whose catchphrase “drive it like you stole it” doesn’t sit right with him.
“As your good friend, you need a new catchphrase," Roadblock says.
Paramount Pictures’ Retaliation is directed by Jon M. Chu and also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, and Jonathan Pryce. It’s set for a March 29 release.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game