'G.I. Joe: Retaliation': New Trailer Features Worldwide Destruction (Video)
A new two-minute trailer for the followup, in theaters March, has debuted.
A new trailer for Paramount's G.I. Joe: Retaliation has hit the web, three months before the upcoming followup to the 2009 feature is ready to hit multiplexes everywhere. There isn't much that is new in the two minutes of footage that debuted but it ramps up the action and spotlights Bruce Willis' appearance in fine form.
Retaliation, which was supposed to hit theaters this past summer, was pushed back to 2013 after Paramount opted to convert the film for a 3D release. THR reported at the time that the studio was eyeing a possible redo of the film's plot, due to Channing Tatum's rising stardom.
Retaliation follows the team as they are forced to fight Cobra and also vindicate themselves to a government that has condemned them. (The international trailer, released in November, uncovers more of the plot.)
Tatum and Willis are joined by a cast led by Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki and Jonathan Pryce. The film, directed by Jon M. Chu, will hit theaters March 29, 2013.
Watch the new trailer below:
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014