'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Returns With International Trailer (Video)
More footage from the delayed Channing Tatum-Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson film reveals tough times for the soldiers.
G.I. Joe: Retaliation is back in action, with a new international trailer revealing more footage from the much-awaited sequel.
The new footage from director Jon Chu’s sequel to the 2009 hit G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra gives a closer look at the evil plot involving the take over of the U.S. government as well as banter between co-stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Bruce Willis.
In May, just over a month before its scheduled June 29 release, Paramount moved Retaliation to March 29, 2013, with the studio citing a decision to convert the film to 3D.
But THR reported at the time that studio insiders were concerned with other issues, including the poor performance of Universal’s Battleship (also based on a Hasbro toy line) and a desire to expand the role of Channing Tatum, who was killed in the original version. His character could potentially be resurrected by the time the film hits theaters.
G.I. Joe: Retaliation also stars Adrianne Palicki and Jonathan Price.
Watch the trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR