Google Turns Logo Into 'Doctor Who' Game for 50th Anniversary
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BBC's "Doctor Who," Google has come up with a new reason for you to hate Daleks.
Even Google is getting in on the Doctor Who anniversary fun -- well, as long as you live outside the U.S., that is.
If you visit Google.co.uk today, you'll be treated to a special version of the company logo that, when you click on it, lets you play what should be a simple game where you collect the various letters that make up the word "Google" by pulling levers and wandering onto platforms while avoiding Daleks.
Note that I said "should be" a simple game. Because those Daleks are sneaky little pepper pots, and before too long, you'll find yourself obsessed with trying to outrace/outwit them to the detriment of everything else. Be warned: You might want to avoid clicking on the above link unless you have a lot of free time on your hands. Where's a TARDIS when you need one?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR