Google Turns Logo Into 'Doctor Who' Game for 50th Anniversary
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BBC's "Doctor Who," Google has come up with a new reason for you to hate Daleks.
Even Google is getting in on the Doctor Who anniversary fun -- well, as long as you live outside the U.S., that is.
If you visit Google.co.uk today, you'll be treated to a special version of the company logo that, when you click on it, lets you play what should be a simple game where you collect the various letters that make up the word "Google" by pulling levers and wandering onto platforms while avoiding Daleks.
Note that I said "should be" a simple game. Because those Daleks are sneaky little pepper pots, and before too long, you'll find yourself obsessed with trying to outrace/outwit them to the detriment of everything else. Be warned: You might want to avoid clicking on the above link unless you have a lot of free time on your hands. Where's a TARDIS when you need one?
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized