Google Turns Logo Into 'Doctor Who' Game for 50th Anniversary
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BBC's "Doctor Who," Google has come up with a new reason for you to hate Daleks.
Even Google is getting in on the Doctor Who anniversary fun -- well, as long as you live outside the U.S., that is.
If you visit Google.co.uk today, you'll be treated to a special version of the company logo that, when you click on it, lets you play what should be a simple game where you collect the various letters that make up the word "Google" by pulling levers and wandering onto platforms while avoiding Daleks.
Note that I said "should be" a simple game. Because those Daleks are sneaky little pepper pots, and before too long, you'll find yourself obsessed with trying to outrace/outwit them to the detriment of everything else. Be warned: You might want to avoid clicking on the above link unless you have a lot of free time on your hands. Where's a TARDIS when you need one?
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Elizabeth Banks Dishes on 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas Have Gotten Too Big for Their Britches
- Evan Rachel Wood Has the Coolest Backpack Ever Because It Looks Like R2D2!
- Hercules' Irina Shayk Leaves Craig Ferguson Speechless - Watch Now
- Leonardo DiCaprio Tries to Keep Low Profile After Raising $25 Million