Gotham Goes Dark in Exclusive 'Batman' Preview
Next week, the Riddler plunges Gotham into a blackout -- but the first four pages of "Batman" #25 can be seen ahead of time right here.
Thanks to the machinations of the Riddler, Gotham City has gone dark in the latest episode of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's critically-acclaimed retelling of Batman's origin story -- but Bruce Wayne's alter ego is nowhere to be found.
Batman #25, released next Wednesday, features the fifth chapter of Snyder and Capullo's "Zero Year" storyline, which tells the story of just what drove Bruce Wayne to adopt the guise of Batman, how well the city reacted to his initial appearances (Spoilers: Not that well), and the ways in which the arrival of the Batman helped create some of his earliest enemies.
The story continues this month not only in the pages of Batman, but in other "New 52" titles across the DC Universe, with Action Comics, Green Lantern Corps and Green Arrow just some of the series that will feature special "Zero Year" tie-in issues throughout November.
Read on for an exclusive preview of Batman #25 -- and see some of the destruction caused by Gotham's blackout for yourself.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)