Gotham Goes Dark in Exclusive 'Batman' Preview
Next week, the Riddler plunges Gotham into a blackout -- but the first four pages of "Batman" #25 can be seen ahead of time right here.
Thanks to the machinations of the Riddler, Gotham City has gone dark in the latest episode of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's critically-acclaimed retelling of Batman's origin story -- but Bruce Wayne's alter ego is nowhere to be found.
Batman #25, released next Wednesday, features the fifth chapter of Snyder and Capullo's "Zero Year" storyline, which tells the story of just what drove Bruce Wayne to adopt the guise of Batman, how well the city reacted to his initial appearances (Spoilers: Not that well), and the ways in which the arrival of the Batman helped create some of his earliest enemies.
The story continues this month not only in the pages of Batman, but in other "New 52" titles across the DC Universe, with Action Comics, Green Lantern Corps and Green Arrow just some of the series that will feature special "Zero Year" tie-in issues throughout November.
Read on for an exclusive preview of Batman #25 -- and see some of the destruction caused by Gotham's blackout for yourself.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!