'Gravity': Sandra Bullock Fights to Rescue George Clooney (Video)
The film from director Alfonso Cuaron centers on two astronauts fighting to survive after their space mission goes very wrong.
Gravity continues to show that being an astronaut is not for the faint of heart.
The film, from Children of Men director Alfonso Cuaron, follows two astronauts as they attempt to survive after an accident threatens their lives. Like the claustrophobic trailers before it, the third look at the Sandra Bullock-George Clooney film provides an extended peek at the space disaster that sets the plot in motion.
In the clip, Dr. Ryan Stone (Bullock) and Matt Kowalsky (Clooney) fight to grab ahold of something as they zoom through space debris.
“I”ve got you,” Stone says as Kowalsky is projected toward him. If she misses his hand, he’ll be lost.
At Comic-Con, where footage screened to an excited crowd, Cuaron said the human element will be front and center in the film.
“No matter the spectacle, it’s the emotional core,” he said.
The Warner Bros. film hits theaters Oct. 4.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera