'Gravity': Sandra Bullock Fights to Rescue George Clooney (Video)
The film from director Alfonso Cuaron centers on two astronauts fighting to survive after their space mission goes very wrong.
Gravity continues to show that being an astronaut is not for the faint of heart.
The film, from Children of Men director Alfonso Cuaron, follows two astronauts as they attempt to survive after an accident threatens their lives. Like the claustrophobic trailers before it, the third look at the Sandra Bullock-George Clooney film provides an extended peek at the space disaster that sets the plot in motion.
In the clip, Dr. Ryan Stone (Bullock) and Matt Kowalsky (Clooney) fight to grab ahold of something as they zoom through space debris.
“I”ve got you,” Stone says as Kowalsky is projected toward him. If she misses his hand, he’ll be lost.
At Comic-Con, where footage screened to an excited crowd, Cuaron said the human element will be front and center in the film.
“No matter the spectacle, it’s the emotional core,” he said.
The Warner Bros. film hits theaters Oct. 4.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Soon You’ll Have to Ask Taylor Swift Permission to Say ‘This Sick Beat’
- What Should I Watch Until You’re the Worst Comes Back? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Begins Filming With Cast Full of People Who Haven’t Dropped Out Yet
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Margot Robbie Discuss the Postapocalyptic Z for Zachariah
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Makeup Free & Natural For Doctor's Appointment
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His 'Journey' on New Docu-Series (Report)
- Amal Clooney Was Asked Fashion Questions While Representing Armenia in Genocide Trial
- Dominos 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-Esque Ad In the Spotlight For It's S&M Content