'Gravity': Sandra Bullock Fights to Rescue George Clooney (Video)
The film from director Alfonso Cuaron centers on two astronauts fighting to survive after their space mission goes very wrong.
Gravity continues to show that being an astronaut is not for the faint of heart.
The film, from Children of Men director Alfonso Cuaron, follows two astronauts as they attempt to survive after an accident threatens their lives. Like the claustrophobic trailers before it, the third look at the Sandra Bullock-George Clooney film provides an extended peek at the space disaster that sets the plot in motion.
In the clip, Dr. Ryan Stone (Bullock) and Matt Kowalsky (Clooney) fight to grab ahold of something as they zoom through space debris.
“I”ve got you,” Stone says as Kowalsky is projected toward him. If she misses his hand, he’ll be lost.
At Comic-Con, where footage screened to an excited crowd, Cuaron said the human element will be front and center in the film.
“No matter the spectacle, it’s the emotional core,” he said.
The Warner Bros. film hits theaters Oct. 4.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues