'Gravity': Sandra Bullock Fights to Rescue George Clooney (Video)
The film from director Alfonso Cuaron centers on two astronauts fighting to survive after their space mission goes very wrong.
Gravity continues to show that being an astronaut is not for the faint of heart.
The film, from Children of Men director Alfonso Cuaron, follows two astronauts as they attempt to survive after an accident threatens their lives. Like the claustrophobic trailers before it, the third look at the Sandra Bullock-George Clooney film provides an extended peek at the space disaster that sets the plot in motion.
In the clip, Dr. Ryan Stone (Bullock) and Matt Kowalsky (Clooney) fight to grab ahold of something as they zoom through space debris.
“I”ve got you,” Stone says as Kowalsky is projected toward him. If she misses his hand, he’ll be lost.
At Comic-Con, where footage screened to an excited crowd, Cuaron said the human element will be front and center in the film.
“No matter the spectacle, it’s the emotional core,” he said.
The Warner Bros. film hits theaters Oct. 4.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!