'Gravity' Trailer: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Are Lost in Space (Video)
The sci-fi film from "Children of Men" director Alfonso Cuaron hits theaters Oct. 4.
It's just Sandra Bullock and a space suit for much of the first trailer for Gravity.
The sci-fi pic centers on two astronauts, played by Bullock and George Clooney, who are set adrift after their space station is damaged.
"Grab ahold. Grab anything," Clooney's character yells when things get bad.
The word "claustrophobic" comes to mind to describe the trailer, though that's not quite right since much of it shows Dr. Stone (Bullock) alone in open space.
The Warner Bros. film from director Alfonso Cuaron (Children of Men) hits theaters Oct. 4 and will be released in
3-D and in IMAX. Cuaron wrote the script with his son, Jonas.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chloe Moretz Talks Boys & Fashion for 'Flare' September 2014
- The New 'Maze Runner' Trailer Is Out & It's Every Bit As Awesome As You Thought It Would Be
- It's Another Royal Photo Bomb! Prince Harry is Totally Psyched in the Background of a Selfie
- Once Upon a Time's JoAnna Garcia Joins Hubby Nick Swisher at 'Mission Swisher' Scavenger Hunt! (Exclusive Pics)