Guillermo del Toro's 'Mama': Quartet Records to Release Original Score (Exclusive Audio)
Fernando Velazquez, whose other credits include “The Impossible,”“Devil” and “The Orphanage,” created the spooky sounds that will accompany the supernatural thriller.
Fans of Guillermo del Toro’s latest supernatural thriller, Mama, can bring the film’s spooky sounds home courtesy of Quartet Records.
The company has announced that it will digitally release the original score from composer Fernando Velazquez, featuring new music from the Universal Pictures film.
Mama, starring Jessica Chastain and Game of Thrones’ Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, tells the story of two young girls who disappeared into the woods on the day their parents were killed. When they are rescued years later after being found in a decrepit cabin, their uncle and his girlfriend suspect that a supernatural presence has entered into the home alongside the girls.
Velazquez, 35, is a Spanish-born film composer whose past credits include the score to The Impossible, Devil (written and produced by M. Night Shymalan) and The Orphanage (produced by del Toro).
Hear an exclusive track from the score in the player above. Mama opens nationwide on Jan. 18.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game