First Photo of Halle Berry's Return as Storm for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Surfaces
Bryan Singer tweets a photo of the pregnant actress back in her signature mutant hero look.
Storm is most definitely back in fighting form.
While actress Halle Berry may be pregnant, she's still going to be featured in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past, as proven by an image tweeted by director Bryan Singer on Monday.
The pic features Berry, 46, in a slightly different version of Storm's outfit, with the same bright white hair, although a bit shorter this time around.
Storm's outfits from the previous X-Men films were a bit more sleek and stylized, while this ensemble seems to be a little bit grittier.
What really stands out is the buckled-up midsection of the outfit, which would definitely hold in a growing pregnant belly.
In early April, Berry and Olivier Martinez revealed that they were expecting a child together.
The upcoming X-Men film features several members of the original 2000-06 trilogy -- Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Anna Paquin and Ellen Page -- coming aboard along with the First Class stars, including Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence. Newcomers Peter Dinklage, Booboo Stewart, Omar Sy and Fan Bingbing also have been added to the cast.
X-Men: Days of Future Past will open in theaters July 18, 2014.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama