'Harold & Kumar' Director Sets Action-Adventure Comedy at New Line (Exclusive)
Todd Strauss-Schulson will direct and Chris Galletta will write the script for the Brazil-set feature.
New Line is getting back into business with Todd Strauss-Schulson, the director of its upcoming comedy A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, picking up an untitled action-adventure comedy pitch that Strauss-Schulson is attached to helm.
Chris Galletta will write the script. Strauss-Schulson generated the idea and developed it with Galletta.
Strauss-Schulson will also produce via his Ulterior Productions banner along with Mosaic.
The plot is being kept secret but the setting is Brazil.
Galletta, repped by UTA and Anonymous Content, previously contributed to Late Show with David Letterman and his 2009 Blacklist script Toy's House is set up at Big Beach and casting now.
Strauss-Schulson is making his feature directorial debut with New Line and Mandate’s Harold & Kumar Christmas, which opens November 4. He made a name for himself with comedy shorts (Mano a Mano, Die Hardly Working and Pillow Fight were among the noteworthy) and worked on a show for MTV Asia. He is repped by UTA and Mosaic.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR