'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:' Excitement Grows on Twitter
Several IMAX showings are already sold out ahead of the July 15 premiere.
Excitement is growing on Twitter for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final big-screen adaptation of J.K. Rowling's wizard books. It hits theaters on July 15 – and several IMAX showings have already sold out.
evil_ginny Ginny Weasley
- In 13 days and 7 hours I will be sitting there, watching the commercials eating my popcorn waiting to see the greatest movie ever made #HP7
- msmarababi Mara
I open at the close. 15 more days till HP7! :D Its bitter sweet :(
- funnywebsites funnywebsites
GraphJam: Countdown to HP7-2: 15 Days and I Still Miss Sirius http://bit.ly/jhV2ap
- that was like a freakin' battle. .___. scored imax tickets!!!! HP7!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Well its official: this HP7 pt. 2 thing is happening w/ my usual team!! :o) so sad it will be over but sooo excited for the finale!! ^_
JDD64 John Douglas
- I know this is really sad but have just booked our tickets for #HP7 part 2 the 0.01 screening #endofanera
- MASSIVE RON AND HERMIONE HP7 POSTER IN STREATHAM! OMG I MUST HAVE IT!!! ...I promise this won't be my reaction to every HP poster I see lol.
According to Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter, the final film won't let down fans.
"The last movie is going to be really, really fast-paced and a load of action in it and it is like a war film," he recently said.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- From Filmore East To The Moon: Chats with ABB's Jaimoe, CPD's Steve Perry, POTM's Shear Brothers and Cris Cab...Plus!
- After Reading This, You'll Never Look At The Roosevelts The Same Way Again
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Revealed On The Cover Of People Magazine
- Carrie Underwood Announces Pregnancy