June 30, 2011 10:56am PT by Lindsay Powers
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:' Excitement Grows on Twitter
Excitement is growing on Twitter for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final big-screen adaptation of J.K. Rowling's wizard books. It hits theaters on July 15 – and several IMAX showings have already sold out.
PHOTOS: Behind the scenes of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
evil_ginny Ginny Weasley
- In 13 days and 7 hours I will be sitting there, watching the commercials eating my popcorn waiting to see the greatest movie ever made #HP7
- msmarababi Mara
I open at the close. 15 more days till HP7! :D Its bitter sweet :(
PHOTOS: Harry Potter stars hit the London premiere
- funnywebsites funnywebsites
GraphJam: Countdown to HP7-2: 15 Days and I Still Miss Sirius http://bit.ly/jhV2ap
- that was like a freakin' battle. .___. scored imax tickets!!!! HP7!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Well its official: this HP7 pt. 2 thing is happening w/ my usual team!! :o) so sad it will be over but sooo excited for the finale!! ^_
PHOTOS: Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe dances and sings at the Tony Awards
JDD64 John Douglas
- I know this is really sad but have just booked our tickets for #HP7 part 2 the 0.01 screening #endofanera
- MASSIVE RON AND HERMIONE HP7 POSTER IN STREATHAM! OMG I MUST HAVE IT!!! ...I promise this won't be my reaction to every HP poster I see lol.
According to Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter, the final film won't let down fans.
"The last movie is going to be really, really fast-paced and a load of action in it and it is like a war film," he recently said.