'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2:' See 8 New Clips (Video)
The Warner Bros. film doesn't hit theaters until July 15, but more sneak peeks have appeared online.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 hits theaters on July 15, but eight new clips have hit the Web a week early.
The London premiere of the film, which was voted the most anticipated movie of 2011, kicks off in Trafalgar Square Thursday. More than 8,000 fans had received bracelets more than 24 hours in advance to line the red carpet; some had plans to camp out despite terrible weather and no bathroom facilities.
Critics have mostly praised the last installment in the lucrative Warner Bros. franchise. The Hollywood Reporter's Todd McCarthy wrote that it "ends well. After eight films in 10 years and a cumulative global box-office take of more than $6.3 billion, the most successful franchise in the history of movies comes to an obligatory -- and quite satisfying -- conclusion in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2."
Grant Rollings of the U.K. Sun called the movie "something to be cherished."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch