'Harry Potter' Documentary Details the End of the Film Franchise (Video)
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint recount their experiences in "When Harry Left Hogwarts" as they close the books on the roles they've played for a decade.
Filmmaker Morgan Matthews was given access to the final two films in the Harry Potter franchise and When Harry Left Hogwarts is the result of that.
Featuring interviews with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Jason Isaacs and Helena Bonham Carter, just to name a few, the documentary shows what went on behind the scenes as the gang prepared to say goodbye to the characters they've played for more than 10 years.
"It's very safe. In terms of my life, I speak for about everyone as well, I could say that this is the safest I've ever been," Radcliffe recalled.
"This has been exactly half my life," Grint said.
The documentary -- which features the extras and background players in the Deathly Hallows -- also touches on where Radcliffe and company go after Harry Potter: Will they always be remembered for the characters they played in the franchise or will they be able to branch out and be accepted?
Watch the four-minute teaser below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR