'Harry Potter': Behind Ron and Hermione's Epic 'Deathly Hallows' First Kiss (Video)
In this DVD bonus feature, Emma Watson really commits to snogging Rupert Grint.
Among the many moments fans cheered for from the franchise’s final chapter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, was the epic first kiss between Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson).
It was a kiss a decade in the making. And if fans thought that it was huge for them, it seems like the experience was just as major for Watson. She had never done an on-screen kiss before that.
"I was like, 'Do I use tongue?' " Watson tells MTV. " 'Do I not use tongue? Do I cover my teeth? What do I do? Do I go first? Oh my God!' "
"I ended up pouncing on Rupert," she continues. "I was so desperate to get it over. After the first take he was like, 'Whoa, there! Where did that come from?' I was like, 'Sorry!' "
On a bonus featurette from the DVD for the film, which is set for a Nov. 11 release, director David Yates gives a play-by-play on the kiss set in front of a green screen.
Watch Watson’s commitment in the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet