'The Hobbit' Meets 'Game of Thrones' In Parody (Video)
The How it Should Have Ended Team brings in friendly fictional dragons to ask if Smaug really is so bad.
Who says a Dragon can't be nice?
That's the question How it Should Have Ended -- an animated series presenting alternative endings to box office hits -- is asking in its animated parody of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
In a key scene in Peter Jackson's hit, Thorin Oakenshield asks the Esgaroth people for their support in his quest to retake the Lonely Mountain. In the movie, the people react enthusiastically and with cheers.
But in the How it Should Have Ended version, a slew of other fictional characters show up to question why the dwarves think violence is the only way to win over Smaug.
First up is the gang from How to Train Your Dragon, followed by Game of Thrones' Daenerys, who says she's raising three dragons as her children. Finally there's Falcore, the ridiculously cute and super friendly creature from The Never Ending Story.
Convinced that friendship is the way to go, Thorin and his company approach Smaug peacefully. Unfortunately for them, he isn't as friendly as they were lead to believe.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR