'The Hobbit' Gets Slightly Expanded Trailer (Video)
There’s a bit more of Bilbo and Gandalf in the updated trailer for Peter Jackson’s first "Lord of the Rings" prequel film.
The Hobbit series is getting bigger—and so is its trailer.
A pretty much the same, but slightly longer, trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey has hit the web, and it includes a bit more of Bag End, Hobbiton, and Gandalf. But the changes are so tough to spot that it's been dubbed Hobbit Trailer 1.1 by Tolkienites.
The trailer comes as fans take in last week's announcement that Peter Jackson will be breaking The Hobbit into three films, rather than keeping it to two as originally planned.
And on Monday, Hobbit studio Warner Bros. announced Baz Luhrmann's 3D adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby was being pushed from Christmas 2012 to summer 2013, a move that gives The Hobbit a bit more room to breath with its Dec. 14 release date.
Can you spot the new footage? Watch the video below and find out.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR