'The Hobbit's' Peter Jackson Released From Hospital
His rep says that filming delays should be minimal.
Peter Jackson has been released from a New Zealand hospital after undergoing surgery Jan. 26 for a perforated ulcer.
He will continue to recuperate at home.
His publicist, Melissa Booth, tells the Associated Press that delays in filming on The Hobbit should be minimal.
The prequel to his The Lord of the Rings trilogy is due to begin filming next month.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Teen Wolf' Fans Can Barely Contain Their Excitement At Comic Con
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day