'The Hobbit's' Peter Jackson Released From Hospital
His rep says that filming delays should be minimal.
Peter Jackson has been released from a New Zealand hospital after undergoing surgery Jan. 26 for a perforated ulcer.
He will continue to recuperate at home.
His publicist, Melissa Booth, tells the Associated Press that delays in filming on The Hobbit should be minimal.
The prequel to his The Lord of the Rings trilogy is due to begin filming next month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game