Holly Hunter Added to Superman-Batman Cast
Zack Snyder's follow-up to "Man of Steel" also sees Callan Mulvey and Tao Okamoto joining the project.
Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey and Tao Okamoto have joined the cast of Warner Bros.’ untitled Superman-Batman movie being directed by Zack Snyder.
Mulvey was most recently seen in 300: Rise of an Empire and Okamoto appeared in The Wolverine. All three actors will play characters newly created for the film.
The trio join Henry Cavill, reprising his role as Superman/Clark Kent, Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne, and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince. The studio’s announcement follows the casting of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons as Alfred.
Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane, who co-starred in Man of Steel, are also returning.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Frank Ocean Just Released A New Song Called 'Memrise'
- Patti Smith's 'O Holy Night' Performed At 2013 Vatican Christmas Concert Is The Only Carol You Need
- Binge Watch Your Home Decorating Angst Away With These Thanksgiving TV Marathons
- Celebrities Instagram Their Thanksgiving Meals Just As Much As You Do
- Leslie Bibb Gets Dolled Up for 'Take Care' New York Screening with Thomas Sadoski!
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge 'Homeland' Fans, Says Damian Lewis
- Dwayne Johnson Starts Filming New HBO Comedy 'Ballers'!
- Eddie Redmayne Gets Interviewed by BFF Andrew Garfield for 'Gotham' Magazine Cover Story