Hot 'Plot Device' Filmmaker Signs with ICM (Exclusive)
Seth Worley, the Tennesee-based filmmaker behind the hot short film Plot Device, has signed with ICM.
Worley, who produces videos for everything from conferences to summer camps in Nashville at Lifeway Christian Resources, wrote, directed and created the visual effects for Plot Device, a tale of a guy who buys a how-to device that magically transports him into different storytelling genres.
When the video, made for $10,000, hit the web at the end of June, it started making the rounds at film studios and agencies, and calls started coming in. Worley made a trip to LA in mid-July, meeting with agencies and management companies. He signed with ICM on Wednesday.
In July, Worley told THR/Heat Vision he wanted to emulate the careers of J.J. Abrams, Jon Favreau, and Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci.
Here's Plot Device in case you missed it...
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup