Hot 'Plot Device' Filmmaker Signs with ICM (Exclusive)
Seth Worley, the Tennesee-based filmmaker behind the hot short film Plot Device, has signed with ICM.
Worley, who produces videos for everything from conferences to summer camps in Nashville at Lifeway Christian Resources, wrote, directed and created the visual effects for Plot Device, a tale of a guy who buys a how-to device that magically transports him into different storytelling genres.
When the video, made for $10,000, hit the web at the end of June, it started making the rounds at film studios and agencies, and calls started coming in. Worley made a trip to LA in mid-July, meeting with agencies and management companies. He signed with ICM on Wednesday.
In July, Worley told THR/Heat Vision he wanted to emulate the careers of J.J. Abrams, Jon Favreau, and Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci.
Here's Plot Device in case you missed it...
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR