Hugh Jackman 'Embarrassed' Over Intimidating Weightlifting Photo
While preparing to film "X-Men: Days of Future Past," the star tweeted an image of himself lifting a whopping 460 pounds.
Twitter: allowing stars to publicly embarrass themselves since 2006.
Hugh Jackman is regretting one recent tweet in which the actor posted an intimidating weightlifting photo as he prepared for X-Men: Days of Future Past. The vein-popping image showed the actor lifting a whopping 460 pounds, wearing neon toe shoes.
"I'm a little embarrassed about that," Jackman told Access Hollywood. "That was a moment … [of] just showing off, completely showing off. … I'm about to turn 45, I will never do this again and I want to document it."
In the photo caption, the Wolverine star had written: "If the bar ain't bendin, then you're just pretendin."
Fox's X-Men: Days of Future Past hits theaters May 23, 2014, and the actor promised a super-sized experience.
"The size of it is like three in one, and it really is gonna blow people away because of the story," he told AH. "And [director] Bryan Singer, I think, is gonna become the first director to make increasingly better movies in a franchise. I'm not sure if there's anyone else who's done it."
But first, Jackman stars opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in the thriller Prisoners, due out Sept. 20.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Leighton Meester Enjoyed Easter Dinner with Husband Adam Brody - Find Out the Romantic Details! (Exclusive)
- Emma Stone Publicly Questions Boyfriend Andrew Garfield's Views on Femininity - Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp Poses For Sweet Selfie with Fan in NYC!
- Shakira Is Flamin' Hot Singing 'Empire' on 'The Voice' - Watch Now!