Hugh Jackman Reveals 'Les Misérables' Jean Valjean Look (Photo)
The Australian actor tweeted the first official shot of him appearing as a grizzled prisoner in the star-studded adaptation.
Hugh Jackman cleans up well, but he can also get down and dirty.
The actor tweeted out the first official photo of him as the escaped French convict edition of Jean Valjean in the upcoming big screen adaptation of Les Misérables.
"Very excited about how the first days of filming are going!! Check out my convict look...but its changing soon," Jackman wrote.
Starring alongside the Aussie in Tom Hooper's followup to the Oscar-winning The King's Speech are Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Sacha Baron Cohen as Monsieur Thénardier, Helena Bonham Carter as Madame Thénardier and Samantha Barks as Eponine.
The film, due out December 7, is based on an adaptation of the classic Victor Hugo novel by Alain Boubil, Claude-Michel Schönberg and Gladiator scribe William Nicholson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR