Hugh Jackman Reveals 'Les Misérables' Jean Valjean Look (Photo)
The Australian actor tweeted the first official shot of him appearing as a grizzled prisoner in the star-studded adaptation.
Hugh Jackman cleans up well, but he can also get down and dirty.
The actor tweeted out the first official photo of him as the escaped French convict edition of Jean Valjean in the upcoming big screen adaptation of Les Misérables.
"Very excited about how the first days of filming are going!! Check out my convict look...but its changing soon," Jackman wrote.
Starring alongside the Aussie in Tom Hooper's followup to the Oscar-winning The King's Speech are Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Sacha Baron Cohen as Monsieur Thénardier, Helena Bonham Carter as Madame Thénardier and Samantha Barks as Eponine.
The film, due out December 7, is based on an adaptation of the classic Victor Hugo novel by Alain Boubil, Claude-Michel Schönberg and Gladiator scribe William Nicholson.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- OneRepublic's 'Ordinary Human' Music Video Includes New 'Giver' Footage - Watch Now!
- Kelly Brook Announces She's the New Face of Skechers!
- Elizabeth Banks Dishes on 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas Have Gotten Too Big for Their Britches
- Evan Rachel Wood Has the Coolest Backpack Ever Because It Looks Like R2D2!