Hugh Jackman Tweets Intimidating Weightlifting Photo
"If the bar ain't bendin, then you're just pretendin," the "Wolverine" star declares.
Hugh Jackman did some heavy lifting over the weekend in The Wolverine, but he’s not resting on his laurels.
The famously fit X-Men star tweeted a photo of himself at the gym with a challenge to followers: “If the bar ain't bendin, then you're just pretendin.”
Jackman reprises his role as Wolverine in next summer’s X-Men: Days of Future Past, and his tweet inspired an awed response from one of his co-stars.
“holy crap Hugh,” tweeted Shawn Ashmore (Iceman). When a fan remarked that Ashmore must be happy Iceman doesn’t go through such rigorous training, Ashmore responded in the affirmative.
“So glad!! Hugh is a beast,” Ashmore tweeted. “Hardest working guy!”
Fox’s X-Men: Days of Future past hits theaters July 18, 2014.
— Hugh Jackman (@RealHughJackman) July 30, 2013
- Kevin Spacey on Not Playing Carson; How to Say 'F--- Off' to Hollywood
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' Producers Talking Sequel (Exclusive)
- TV Review: 'Mad Men' Season 7 Premiere
- TV Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 4
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Lady Gaga Takes Fun Selfie with Bill Murray on 'Letterman' - Watch Now!
- Gisele Bundchen is Cheered On By Husband Tom Brady at Colcci Fashion Show!
- Kristen Bell Sings Frozen's 'Do You Want to Build A Snowman' Live - Watch Now!
- Kendall & Kylie Jenner Arrive at LAX with Hand Holding Parents Kris & Bruce!