Hugh Jackman Tweets Intimidating Weightlifting Photo
"If the bar ain't bendin, then you're just pretendin," the "Wolverine" star declares.
Hugh Jackman did some heavy lifting over the weekend in The Wolverine, but he’s not resting on his laurels.
The famously fit X-Men star tweeted a photo of himself at the gym with a challenge to followers: “If the bar ain't bendin, then you're just pretendin.”
Jackman reprises his role as Wolverine in next summer’s X-Men: Days of Future Past, and his tweet inspired an awed response from one of his co-stars.
“holy crap Hugh,” tweeted Shawn Ashmore (Iceman). When a fan remarked that Ashmore must be happy Iceman doesn’t go through such rigorous training, Ashmore responded in the affirmative.
“So glad!! Hugh is a beast,” Ashmore tweeted. “Hardest working guy!”
Fox’s X-Men: Days of Future past hits theaters July 18, 2014.
— Hugh Jackman (@RealHughJackman) July 30, 2013
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)