'Hugo' Scribe John Logan Begins Work on Two-Part Original James Bond story
The screenplays will not be based on the works of Bond author Ian Fleming.
Hugo scribe John Logan has begun work on a two-part original James Bond story.
Logan, who sold the pitch to Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson, has begun writing the two screenplays, which are not based on the works of Ian Fleming.
The latest 007 outing, Skyfall, hits theaters Nov. 9, with Daniel Craig reprising his role as the British spy.
Logan, whose credits include Rango and The Aviator, is repped by CAA.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Nina Dobrev Gets Glam At Comic-Con To Promote 'Let's Be Cops'
- Why George R.R. Martin Won't Write A 'Game Of Thrones' Episode This Season
- Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh's New Hope Is That They Get to Make More "Phineas & Ferb Star Wars" Specials for the Disney Channel
- All The Awesome Cosplay From Comic-Con 2014 So Far