'Hung' Actress Joins MGM's 'Poltergeist' Reboot (Exclusive)
Gil Kenan is directing the reboot, which also stars Sam Rockwell and Rosemarie DeWitt.
Jane Adams, best known for her work in Hung, has joined the cast of MGM and Fox 2000’s Poltergeist.
Gil Kenan is directing the reboot of the classic 1980s supernatural thriller, which has Sam Rockwell, Rosemarie DeWitt and Jared Harris starring in the story of a family that is visited by ghost.
At first, the ghosts appear friendly, moving objects around the house to the amusement of everyone, but things turn nasty when they kidnap the youngest daughter.
Adams will play a parapsychologist called in to help the family find their daughter and identify the supernatural forces at work in their home.
Beatrice Straight played the part in the original.
Adams is repped by Gersh, Peg Donegan at Framework Entertainment, and Sloane Offer Weber & Dern.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR