'Hunger Games' Casts Its District 6 Tributes
Ashton Moio and Kara Petersen have joined Lionsgate’s big-screen adaptation, set for a March 23, 2012, release.
Another set of tributes has been cast in Lionsgate’s upcoming Hunger Games film.
Ashton Moio and Kara Petersen have landed the unnamed tribute roles of District 6. In Suzanne Collins’ trilogy, it is unclear what the district specializes in, though it is assumed to be medicine and drugs.
The duo joins a cast led by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta and Liam Hemsworth as Gale. Elizabeth Banks, Paula Malcolmson, Willow Shields, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson, Kalia Prescott, Ethan Jamieson, Tara Macken, Chris Mark and Jacqueline Emerson.
Key roles still left to be cast include tributes from District 2, 7, 8, 9 and 10, along with Haymitch and Cinna, Katniss’ designer.
Moio (No Ordinary Family, Dexter) is repped by Innovative Artists. Petersen has the J.J. Abrams-Steven Spielberg film, Super 8, coming.
The film, to be directed by Gary Ross, is slated for a March 23, 2012, release.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014