'Hunger Games' Casts Two More Tributes
Jack Quaid and Leven Rambin join Lionsgate’s film adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ trilogy.
Two more tributes have been cast in Lionsgate’s adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy.
Jack Quaid, son of actors Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan, and Leven Rambin (Grey's Anatomy, All My Children) will play District 1 tributes Marvel and Glimmer, it was revealed Tuesday. The castings of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh) and Amandla Stenberg (Rue) were unveiled Monday.
Marvel and Glimmer are among the group of tributes nicknamed “Careers” in the books.
Josh Hutcherson will star as Peeta and Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, respectively. The Last Song actor Liam Hemsworth will play Gale.
Elizabeth Banks is in talks to play Effie Trinket, Katniss’ pink-haired showbiz type who becomes her handler.
Hunger Games, being directed by Gary Ross and produced by Nina Jacobson and Color Force, will be in theaters March 23, 2012.
Rambin is repped by APA and The Schiff Company.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum
- Questlove: Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Is A Game-Changer
- Eva Longoria Says The Way The Child Refugee Crisis Has Been Handled Is ‘Un-American'