'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Clip: 'I Never Meant for Anyone to Get Killed' (Video)
Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Woody Harrelson share a tense moment in the upcoming sequel.
Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is serious trouble in a new clip for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
She begs her mentor, Haymitch (Woody Harrelson), to smooth things over with President Snow (Donald Sutherland), but things don't look like they will turn out well.
"I never meant for anyone to get killed, he has to know that," a tearful Katniss says. "Snow. He came to see me. He's worried about rebellion in the districts."
Snow doesn't believe the love between Katniss and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) is genuine, Katniss says. Peeta, meanwhile, isn't thrilled with the information.
"You should have told me that before I went out there and tried to give these people their money," Peeta says.
Katniss begs Haymitch to help them get through their victory tour, but he says their troubles don't end, ever.
"You two are mentors now," Haymitch says. "From now on your job is to be a distraction, so people forget what the real problems are."
Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR