'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Clip: 'I Never Meant for Anyone to Get Killed' (Video)
Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Woody Harrelson share a tense moment in the upcoming sequel.
Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is serious trouble in a new clip for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
She begs her mentor, Haymitch (Woody Harrelson), to smooth things over with President Snow (Donald Sutherland), but things don't look like they will turn out well.
"I never meant for anyone to get killed, he has to know that," a tearful Katniss says. "Snow. He came to see me. He's worried about rebellion in the districts."
Snow doesn't believe the love between Katniss and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) is genuine, Katniss says. Peeta, meanwhile, isn't thrilled with the information.
"You should have told me that before I went out there and tried to give these people their money," Peeta says.
Katniss begs Haymitch to help them get through their victory tour, but he says their troubles don't end, ever.
"You two are mentors now," Haymitch says. "From now on your job is to be a distraction, so people forget what the real problems are."
Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- 5 Seconds Of Summer's Calum Hood Sends Naked Snapchat, Then Shrugs It Off With Emoticon
- Why Courtney Stodden Will Never Be Marilyn Monroe, In Her Own Words
- Ridley Scott Addresses 'Exodus' Casting Following Whitewash Backlash
- It's Labor Day, Which Means Your Future Best Picture Winner Might Already Be Here
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News to Focus On Her Baby & Other Work
- Margot Robbie Begins Filming 'Tarzan' After Mystery Boyfriend is Revealed!
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson & Wife Sam's Home Raided by Armed Police After Gun Spotted Inside
- Ariana Grande Performs 'Bang Bang' On 'Today' Show; Tells The World She's 'Happy' About Love Life