'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Clip: 'I Never Meant for Anyone to Get Killed' (Video)
Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Woody Harrelson share a tense moment in the upcoming sequel.
Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is serious trouble in a new clip for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
She begs her mentor, Haymitch (Woody Harrelson), to smooth things over with President Snow (Donald Sutherland), but things don't look like they will turn out well.
"I never meant for anyone to get killed, he has to know that," a tearful Katniss says. "Snow. He came to see me. He's worried about rebellion in the districts."
Snow doesn't believe the love between Katniss and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) is genuine, Katniss says. Peeta, meanwhile, isn't thrilled with the information.
"You should have told me that before I went out there and tried to give these people their money," Peeta says.
Katniss begs Haymitch to help them get through their victory tour, but he says their troubles don't end, ever.
"You two are mentors now," Haymitch says. "From now on your job is to be a distraction, so people forget what the real problems are."
Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Teen Wolf' Fans Can Barely Contain Their Excitement At Comic Con
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day