'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Clip: 'I Never Meant for Anyone to Get Killed' (Video)
Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Woody Harrelson share a tense moment in the upcoming sequel.
Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is serious trouble in a new clip for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
She begs her mentor, Haymitch (Woody Harrelson), to smooth things over with President Snow (Donald Sutherland), but things don't look like they will turn out well.
"I never meant for anyone to get killed, he has to know that," a tearful Katniss says. "Snow. He came to see me. He's worried about rebellion in the districts."
Snow doesn't believe the love between Katniss and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) is genuine, Katniss says. Peeta, meanwhile, isn't thrilled with the information.
"You should have told me that before I went out there and tried to give these people their money," Peeta says.
Katniss begs Haymitch to help them get through their victory tour, but he says their troubles don't end, ever.
"You two are mentors now," Haymitch says. "From now on your job is to be a distraction, so people forget what the real problems are."
Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Old Dogs & New Tricks: The Oral History of a 'Gay' Web Series (Part 2)
- Steven Tyler Wails 'Dream On' In Maui Like It's 1973
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Looks Back At This Season's Earliest TV Cancellations
- Remembering Mike Nichols, His Insight and His Introduction to Jacqueline Kennedy at El Morocco
- Beyonce Shows Off Her Booty in Hilarious Made-at-Home Music Video for '7/11'
- Nina Dobrev Celebrates RH Atlanta's Gallery Opening
- Colin Farrell on Set of 'True Detective' Will Get You Pumped Up for the Second Season
- How To Get Away With Murder's Karla Souza & Katie Findlay Celebrate The Golden Globes