'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Fashion Blog Reveals Elizabeth Banks' Effie Portrait
Capitol Couture will feature official Capitol Portraits and eccentric Capitol City clothing.
There is still nine months until the release of Catching Fire, but there is some good news for the fashion forward fans of the Suzanne Collins book series.
Lionsgate, the studio behind the highly anticipated sequel to 2012’s The Hunger Games, has launched a Tumblr blog, Capitol Couture, which will enable fans to more intimately interact with the vibrant world of Panem.
Capitol Couture is dedicated to the eccentric fashions of Capitol City and allows fans to post their own Hunger Games-inspired clothing, shoes, hairstyles and nail art.
The site provided the first look at Effie Trinket’s (Elizabeth Banks) official Capitol Portrait on Monday, featuring the notorious fashionista decked out in head-to-toe ruffled chiffon, wearing heel-less boots.
Catching Fire will follow Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Huctherson) as they visit the 12 districts on their Victory Tour and are forced into the Hunger Games for a second time.
The film also stars Liam Hemsworth, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Sam Claflin and Jena Malone.
The Hunger Game: Catching Fire has a theatrical release date of Nov. 22.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack