'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' to Hold Comic-Con Panel
"I, Frankenstein" will also have a session on July 20.
The Hunger Games is heading to Comic-Con.
Lionsgate announced Wednesday that it will hold a panel for the anticipated sequel, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, on Saturday, July 20 in San Diego.
Talent from the upcoming film, which stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Htucherson and Liam Hemsworth, will be on hand to tout the Nov. 22 release. A new trailer will debut during the session.
In addition, the cast from I, Frankenstein will be be on hand to preview the Jan. 24, 2014 release. Footage from the film will be unveiled during the July 20 panel. I, Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Yvonne Strahovski and Bill Nighy.
Fans can submit questions for both panels through the films' Facebook pages as well as Fandango's with the hashtags #CatchingFireComiCon and #IFrankensteinComicCon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)