'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' to Hold Comic-Con Panel
"I, Frankenstein" will also have a session on July 20.
The Hunger Games is heading to Comic-Con.
Lionsgate announced Wednesday that it will hold a panel for the anticipated sequel, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, on Saturday, July 20 in San Diego.
Talent from the upcoming film, which stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Htucherson and Liam Hemsworth, will be on hand to tout the Nov. 22 release. A new trailer will debut during the session.
In addition, the cast from I, Frankenstein will be be on hand to preview the Jan. 24, 2014 release. Footage from the film will be unveiled during the July 20 panel. I, Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Yvonne Strahovski and Bill Nighy.
Fans can submit questions for both panels through the films' Facebook pages as well as Fandango's with the hashtags #CatchingFireComiCon and #IFrankensteinComicCon.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch