'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' New TV Spot Hones in on Relationships (Video)
As the Nov. 22 theatrical release date nears, a one-minute teaser hits the web.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire continues to roll out new teasers as the sequel readies for its Nov. 22 theatrical release.
Subway, home to the $5 footlong, has premiered a new one-minute TV spot set to the Christina Aguilera ballad "We Remain," a track on the Catching Fire soundtrack.
The teaser focuses mostly on the various relationships already established in the dystopian world. The TV spot offers more footage of the aftermath following the Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Gale (Liam Hemsworth) kiss that was included in an earlier trailer, as well as ample screen time for Johanna (Jena Malone), Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Cinna (Lenny Kravitz).
The Lionsgate sequel could easily cross the $175 million mark in its North American box office debut. Josh Hutcherson makes his Saturday Night Live debut Nov. 23.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)