'Hunger Games' Sequel 'Catching Fire' Motion Poster Debuts
Lionsgate unveiled the first official one-sheet for the sequel with Jennifer Lawrence.
The follow-up to this year's blockbuster, The Hunger Games, isn't due in theaters for more than a year, but the first official poster for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has debuted.
Loyal readers of the Hunger Games trilogy will recognize the image prominently featured on the motion poster: It's a modified version of the book cover, featuring Katniss' mockingjay pin which is a growing symbol for the rebellion. It's also similar to how Lionsgate rolled out the first movie when it unveiled its motion poster.
Though there is nothing significantly new about the one-sheet, fans will be clamoring for anything and everything about the anticipated movie adaptation.
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Sam Claflin, Jena Malone and Jeffrey Wright are among the new actors joining Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Woody Harrelson, Liam Hemsworth and Elizabeth Banks in the sequel.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22, 2013.
See the motion poster below:
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!