'Hunger Games' Sequel 'Catching Fire' Motion Poster Debuts
Lionsgate unveiled the first official one-sheet for the sequel with Jennifer Lawrence.
The follow-up to this year's blockbuster, The Hunger Games, isn't due in theaters for more than a year, but the first official poster for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has debuted.
Loyal readers of the Hunger Games trilogy will recognize the image prominently featured on the motion poster: It's a modified version of the book cover, featuring Katniss' mockingjay pin which is a growing symbol for the rebellion. It's also similar to how Lionsgate rolled out the first movie when it unveiled its motion poster.
Though there is nothing significantly new about the one-sheet, fans will be clamoring for anything and everything about the anticipated movie adaptation.
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Sam Claflin, Jena Malone and Jeffrey Wright are among the new actors joining Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Woody Harrelson, Liam Hemsworth and Elizabeth Banks in the sequel.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22, 2013.
See the motion poster below:
Follow Heat Vision
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street
- You Can Own a 'Magic Mike XXL' T-Shirt with Channing Tatum's Shirtless Torso On the Front!
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Epic Return to 'American Idol,' Sings 'At Last' & 'Heartbeat Song' - Watch Now!
- George Clooney & Sacha Baron Cohen Hug It Out After Dinner
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Look Too Cute Together in New Pic