'Hunger Games': First Fiery Motion Poster Hits the Web
Talk about being on fire.
The first official motion poster of Lionsgate’s highly anticipated big-screen adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games, starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Woody Harrelson, has surfaced – and it’s not your typical one-sheet.
Featuring a fiery mockingjay pin (which plays a big role in the trilogy), the motion poster boasts the series’ iconic motto: “May the odds be ever in your favor.” It won’t be for another eight months until fans will see Katniss and Peeta duking it out with the other tributes to come out of the deadly Hunger Games alive, but if this is any indication, it’ll be one dramatic ride.
The Hunger Games comes out in theaters March 23, 2012.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s