'Hunger Games': Seneca Crane and President Snow Discuss the Capitol's Strategy (Video)
The Lionsgate adaptation starring Jennifer Lawrence hits theaters March 23.
A new clip has been released from The Hunger Games.
In the scene, President Snow (Donald Sutherland) and Seneca Crane (Wes Bentley) confer about the Capitol's strategy for the Hunger Games, which pits tributes against each other in a televised battle to come out the ultimate victor.
"Seneca, why do you think we have a winner?," Snow asks while cutting a white rose.
"What do you mean?," Seneca asks.
"I mean, why do we have a winner?," Snow repeats, before pausing. "Hope."
"Hope?," Seneca replies slightly bewildered.
"Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, a lot of hope is dangerous," Snow declares. "Spark is fine, as long as it's contained."
"So, contain it," Snow warns.
The Hunger Games, which stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth, opens in theaters March 23.
Watch the scene below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10