'Hunger Games': Julianne Moore in Talks for Final Two Films
The actress would play District 13 leader Alma Coin in the two-part adaptation of Suzanne Collins' "Mockingjay."
Julianne Moore is in early talks to join the third and fourth installments of The Hunger Games films.
The actress would play District 13 leader Alma Coin in the two-part adaptation of Suzanne Collins' Mockingjay.
Talks are early, but Moore would join a cast that includes stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth as well as Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Francis Lawrence, who directed the upcoming Hunger Games: Catching Fire, is also onboard to helm the final two films.
In the book, President Coin is in charge of the district where Katniss Everdeen (Lawrence) is fighting against the tyrannical Capitol regime. However, she clashes with the heroine as her methods and motivations draw suspicion.
Moore is repped by CAA and Management 360.E-mail: Tatiana.Siegel@THR.com
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws