Image Expo 2014 Brings in Robinson, Azaceta and Williamson
Next month's trade show adds last minute guests and new exclusive releases.
With just three weeks to go, Image Comics' 2014 Image Expo has added three more guests to its roster -- as well as a whole host of new variant editions available only at the show itself.
Writers Joshua Williamson and James Robinson and artist Paul Azaceta will now join the existing lineup of comic creators at the one-day event held in San Francisco on January 9, promoting their Image Comics series Ghosted, The Saviors and Outcast, respectively. Other creators attending the event include Azaceta's Outcast partner Robert Kirkman, Sex Criminals writer Matt Fraction and Multiple Warheads creator Brandon Graham.
Additionally, new variant editions will be made available exclusively to premium ticket holders and attendees for the event, including new versions of The Walking Dead #1 with color and black and white covers by Nick Dragotta, Sex Criminals #1 with an "Image Sexpo" edition cover from series artist Chip Zdarsky and a variant cover for Graham's Prophet #42.
Image publisher Eric Stephenson said that next month's Expo is "shaping up to be our biggest event yet -- and that’s not even counting our surprise guests." Tickets for the event, which is being held in the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, are still available online.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized