'The Innkeepers' Trailer Promises Intense Ghosts (Video)
Director Ti West's upcoming haunted hotel movie looks to show more ghosts than the "Paranormal Activity" films.
The full trailer for director Ti West's spooky haunted hotel tale, The Innkeepers has been released, revealing a ghost story a little more explicit than the unseen horrors of the Paranormal Activity movies.
The film stars Sara Paxton and Pat Healy as the last employees of a going-out-of-business hotel in Connecticut. Before they close the doors for the final time, the pair decide to find proof that the hotel is as haunted as has long been believed.
The film, which premiered at the South-By-Southwest Film Festival in March of 2011, was shot on location at the actual Yankee Pedlar Inn in which it is set.
The inn, located in Torrington, Connecticut, is supposedly haunted. However, the horrors that are promised in the trailer for West's film seem far more extreme than anything reality has provided.
The movie will be available on Video on Demand on Dec. 30 and in theaters on February 3, 2012.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park