Marvel Reveals New Look at Ben Kingsley in 'Iron Man 3' Poster
The latest sequel in the comic-book franchise will debut May 3 in theaters.
"Lesson No. 1: Heroes, there's no such thing," says a menacing Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin in the first trailer for Iron Man 3. On Friday, Marvel debuted a striking image of Robert Downey Jr.'s rival in the latest poster for the tentpole comic-book film.
A bearded Kingsley is decked out in military fatigues, staring straight ahead as incense burns in the background. In the comic-book universe, the Mandarin is a villain who finds alien-made rings and uses them as a weapon.
The film, the follow-up to The Avengers, finds Tony Stark still reeling from having to fend off interplanetary invaders in New York with his all-star superhero team. The billionaire industrialist finds himself fighting "an enemy whose reach knows no bounds," according to the official synopsis.
Iron Man 3 will be released in the U.S. on May 3.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014