Marvel Teases 'Iron Man 3' With Lego Posters
The one-sheets feature a playful, plastic version of Robert Downey Jr.'s superhero character.
With less than a month to go before the release of Iron Man 3, Marvel Studios is taking a unique marketing approach by debuting exclusive posters with Lego versions of the iconic character.
In one poster, a Lego Iron Man is crouched in the middle of the ocean on floating debris with a look of steely determination. At a distance, six mysterious, heavily armored figures are flying over the ocean fleeing an explosion.
In another poster, Tony Stark, Iron Man's alter ego, is seen standing in the middle of a dim room facing six variations of his superhero suits.
Helmed by Lethal Weapon writer Shane Black, Iron Man 3 brings forth a new, nefarious enemy, The Mandarin, who tears apart Stark’s world. As Stark uses his ingenuity to fight back to destroy this malevolent evil, he discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Also starring in the summer blockbuster are Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce and Ben Kingsley. Iron Man 3 is set to hit theaters May 3 in 3D.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR