'Iron Man 3' Teaser Shows Glimpse of Ben Kingsley as Villain the Mandarin (Video)
The movie, which also stars Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, hits theaters May 3.
Editor's note: the full trailer has now been released and can be found here.
Disney/Marvel Studios on Sunday released a teaser for its first Iron Man 3 trailer.
The 18-second clip shows only glimpses of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark and his alter ego, Iron Man, as well as Gwyneth Paltrow, who plays Pepper Potts. The teaser also shows a quick shot of Ben Kingsley as villain the Mandarin.
The official trailer will be released Tuesday.
Last week, Disney/Marvel released the first official synopsis:
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Iron Man 3, directed by Shane Black, also stars Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale and Jon Favreau, the franchise's original director.
The movie opens May 3.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR