Parody Trailer Mocks 'Iron Man 3': Tony Stark Is 'Regular Man' (Video)
Honest Trailers takes issue with how little Robert Downey Jr. actually wears his superhero armor in the Marvel threequel.
Iron Man 3 is the highest-grossing movie of the year, with more than $1.2 billion in box office returns. But that doesn't mean the Robert Downey Jr. superhero pic is immune from a little fan griping.
For one, there's surprisingly little of Iron Man in the film.
"Tony Stark is 'Regular Man' in Iron Man 3," declares the narrator of Honest Trailers' latest creation, going on to observe that Iron Man archvillain the Mandarin was reduced to a punch line.
The trailer's other gripes include the trilogy ending with the villain being bested by "Gwyneth Paltrow in yoga pants," all of Tony's suits getting blown up for no reason, and Mr. Stark getting an operation turning him into Regular Man forever (at least until Avengers 2).
Honest Trailers, presented by Break Media’s Screen Junkies, has been on a roll this summer, releasing trailers for Star Trek Into Darkness , X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and its first TV property, Breaking Bad. We can't wait until something on Man of Steel pops up.
Watch the trailer below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)