Parody Trailer Mocks 'Iron Man 3': Tony Stark Is 'Regular Man' (Video)
Honest Trailers takes issue with how little Robert Downey Jr. actually wears his superhero armor in the Marvel threequel.
Iron Man 3 is the highest-grossing movie of the year, with more than $1.2 billion in box office returns. But that doesn't mean the Robert Downey Jr. superhero pic is immune from a little fan griping.
For one, there's surprisingly little of Iron Man in the film.
"Tony Stark is 'Regular Man' in Iron Man 3," declares the narrator of Honest Trailers' latest creation, going on to observe that Iron Man archvillain the Mandarin was reduced to a punch line.
The trailer's other gripes include the trilogy ending with the villain being bested by "Gwyneth Paltrow in yoga pants," all of Tony's suits getting blown up for no reason, and Mr. Stark getting an operation turning him into Regular Man forever (at least until Avengers 2).
Honest Trailers, presented by Break Media’s Screen Junkies, has been on a roll this summer, releasing trailers for Star Trek Into Darkness , X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and its first TV property, Breaking Bad. We can't wait until something on Man of Steel pops up.
Watch the trailer below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR