'Iron Man 3' TV Spot Debuts During Kids' Choice Awards (Video)
The new ad includes plenty of unseen footage and a cocky Robert Downey Jr.
Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) shows off his classic swagger in an Iron Man 3 TV spot, which debuted during Saturday’s Kids’ Choice Awards.
While previous looks at the Marvel Studios film have tended to paint a bleak picture for Stark in his first post-Avengers adventure, the new spot harkens to the lighter tone of 2008’s Iron Man.
“It’s moments like these that I realize what a super hero I am,” Stark says in a voiceover as shots of him performing aerial heroics flash onscreen.
Among the previously unseen footage packed into the 30-second spot is a look at Stark summoning an army of armor. Col. James Rhodes (Don Cheadle) sums it up neatly: “That’s awesome.”
Iron Man 3, from director Shane Black, also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Kingsley and Guy Pearce. It’s slated for a May 3 release.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR