'Iron Man 3' TV Spot Debuts During Kids' Choice Awards (Video)
The new ad includes plenty of unseen footage and a cocky Robert Downey Jr.
Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) shows off his classic swagger in an Iron Man 3 TV spot, which debuted during Saturday’s Kids’ Choice Awards.
While previous looks at the Marvel Studios film have tended to paint a bleak picture for Stark in his first post-Avengers adventure, the new spot harkens to the lighter tone of 2008’s Iron Man.
“It’s moments like these that I realize what a super hero I am,” Stark says in a voiceover as shots of him performing aerial heroics flash onscreen.
Among the previously unseen footage packed into the 30-second spot is a look at Stark summoning an army of armor. Col. James Rhodes (Don Cheadle) sums it up neatly: “That’s awesome.”
Iron Man 3, from director Shane Black, also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Kingsley and Guy Pearce. It’s slated for a May 3 release.
Watch the video below.
Follow Heat Vision
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!