Is Hulk Stronger Than Superman? (Video)
Can Marvel's Jade Giant smash DC's Man of Steel? A series of fan videos presents a convincing case that, no matter who would win, a fight between Superman and the Hulk could be a very violent, fun confrontation.
It's a question well-known to comic book fans: Who would win in a fight between Superman and the Hulk? Animator Mike Habjan has attempted to provide an answer, with a series of CGI-animated short videos that draw on both characters' cinematic histories.
Habjan, who describes the videos as "an independent project … not affiliated with any company," has been working on Superman vs. Hulk -- The Fight for more than a year, creating a rumble that pits a Superman resembling Christopher Reeve against a Hulk that is fond of smashing enemies against the ground, a la his signature Loki move from Marvel's The Avengers.
The fight isn't over yet -- fittingly, as clashes of titans should really be reasonably lengthy -- with Habjan writing on the YouTube description for the just-uploaded Part 3 that he has ideas how to improve the quality for the next installment. However, he admits, "I'm sick of working on it and wanted it to be done last year. … This was a lot of work."
Watch the fight so far, below. You'll believe an interstudio crossover could happen (well, perhaps).
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!