Is This What Paul Rudd's 'Ant-Man' Will Look Like?
Director Edgar Wright is offering visual teases for the 2015 movie on his blog again. Will the movie costume match artist Jack Kirby's original design for the character?
For the Marvel Studios project Ant-Man, director Edgar Wright seems to be enjoying sharing vague, cryptic peeks into the working process behind the 2015 release. But does one of his latest glimpses reveal the look of the movie's hero?
Wright's Jan 29 Daily Photo post was of two figurines wearing variations on Jack Kirby's original Ant-Man costume. Previously, Wright has shown figurines in the cardboard sets that would presumably be used to plan shots. So do these costumed figurines mean that we'll see a Kirby-esque design for the lead character, or is Wright merely playing with expectations with the image?
Ant-Man is scheduled for a July 2015 release, but hopefully we'll get a glimpse at Paul Rudd's superheroic alter ego before then -- perhaps at this year's San Diego Comic-Con -- and, if we're lucky, maybe even a chance to see Michael Douglas' old-school Ant-Man look as well.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR