'Jack the Giant Slayer': New Trailer Features a Giant Obstacle, Unstable Kingdom (Video)
The Bryan Singer-directed movie hits theaters March 1.
Nicholas Hoult is everywhere.
Not only is he in Summit's Warm Bodies, a romantic comedy take on the zombie craze, the British actor is leading Warner Bros.' take on the Jack and the beanstalk tale, Jack the Giant Slayer (formerly Jack the Giant Killer). Originally slated for a summer opening, Jack was pushed back to a March 2013 release.
The new trailer -- which comes weeks after ABC's Once Upon a Time had its own beanstalk episode -- is drastically different from the first one released December 2011. This one includes much more footage of Ewan McGregor and Stanley Tucci as a charming knight and the king's advisor respectively, and a few moments of levity. Case in point: Jack (Hoult) nearly gets a sharp object through his skull, so naturally, a joke must be had.
Ian McShane, Eleanor Tomlinson and Bill Nighy also co-star in Jack and the Giant Slayer, directed by Bryan Singer. The film hits theaters March 1.
Watch the trailer below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR