James Bond's 'Skyfall' Trailer Hits (Video)
Daniel Craig flirts with even more danger in his third outing as 007.
Gunshots and action abound in the official teaser trailer for Skyfall, where Daniel Craig returns as his version of James Bond: slick, ruthless, poker-faced.
"Some men are coming to kill us. We're gonna kill them first," he says in one of the few lines of dialogue from the trailer.
The promo for the spy thriller is scarce on plot details, showing a montage of scenes -- a man falling, Bond blasting his gun, a row of caskets shrouded with the British flag -- that are dark, suspenseful and dead-serious.
Skyfall, slated for release in late October, marks Sam Mendes' first turn directing a 007 movie. Javier Bardem is the villain (look for his shadowy outline against a fiery background in the trailer); Judi Dench returns as M, and Ralph Fiennes portrays a U.K. government official.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead