James DuMont Joins Cast of Universal's 'Jurassic World' (Exclusive)
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio and Irrfan Khan have already boarded the sequel, which is being directed by Colin Trevorrow.
James DuMont has joined the cast of Universal's Jurassic World.
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio and Irrfan Khan have already boarded the Jurassic Park reboot, which is being directed by Colin Trevorrow.
DuMont most recently played Jared Leto's father in Dallas Buyers Club and Sherman Adams in The Butler. He can be seen next in the James Brown biopic Get on Up, directed by Tate Taylor (The Help) . He plays Corporal Dooley, a USO envoy, in the film.
Universal will release Jurassic World on June 12, 2015.
DuMont just wrapped the indie feature Mind Puppets opposite Pippa Black, Josh Zuckerman and Kevin Pollak.
The actor also can be seen in the upcoming football pic When The Game Stands Tall from TriStar Pictures based on Neil Hayes' best-selling book of the same name.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm