James DuMont Joins Cast of Universal's 'Jurassic World' (Exclusive)
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio and Irrfan Khan have already boarded the sequel, which is being directed by Colin Trevorrow.
James DuMont has joined the cast of Universal's Jurassic World.
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio and Irrfan Khan have already boarded the Jurassic Park reboot, which is being directed by Colin Trevorrow.
DuMont most recently played Jared Leto's father in Dallas Buyers Club and Sherman Adams in The Butler. He can be seen next in the James Brown biopic Get on Up, directed by Tate Taylor (The Help) . He plays Corporal Dooley, a USO envoy, in the film.
Universal will release Jurassic World on June 12, 2015.
DuMont just wrapped the indie feature Mind Puppets opposite Pippa Black, Josh Zuckerman and Kevin Pollak.
The actor also can be seen in the upcoming football pic When The Game Stands Tall from TriStar Pictures based on Neil Hayes' best-selling book of the same name.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- 'Walking Dead' Star Laurie Holden Is A Real-Life Hero
- Kat Dennings On Kim Kardashian: 'I've Never Seen An Ass Like That In My Life'
- Jennifer Garner & Michelle Monaghan Help Honor Matthew McConaughey with Special Award!
- Eva Longoria & Cameron Diaz Show Huge Support For Hillary Clinton's Fundraiser
- Anne Hathaway & Jessica Chastain Rep 'Interstellar' at American Cinematheque Event!
- Reese Witherspoon & Kate Hudson Support Their Leading Man Matthew McConaughey!